MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Aerostructures & Manufacturing|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- M. Lundblad, Influence of Cutting Tool Geometry on Residual Stress in the Workpiece, Proc. Third Wave Advant Edge User’s Conferece, Atlanta, GA, Paper 7 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- C. Shet, X. Deng, Residual Stresses and Strains in Orthogonal Metal Cutting, Int. J. Machine Tools Manuf., 43/6, 573–587 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Shih, H.T.Y. Yang, Experimental and Finite Element Predictions of Residual Stresses Due to Orthogonal Metal Cutting, Int. J. Num. Meth. Eng., 36, 1487–1507 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Adamski, Manufacturing development strategies in aviation industry, Advances in Manufacturing Science and Technology, Vol. 34, nr 3, 73–84 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P.T. Mativenga., K.K.B. Hon, An experimental study of cutting force in high speed end milling and implications for dynamic force modelling, Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, 127, 2, 251–261 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kuczmaszewski, P. Pieśko, M. Zawada-Michałowska, Influence of Milling Strategies of Thin-walled Elements on Effectiveness of their Manufacturing, Procedia Engineering, 182:381–186 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Bałon, J. Szostak, B. Kiełbasa, E. Rejman, R. Smusz, Application of High Speed Machining Technology in Aviation, 21st International ESAFORM Conference on Material Forming (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bałon, E. Rejman, R. Smusz, J. Szostak, B. Kiełbasa, High Speed Milling in thin-walled aircraft structures, Applied Computer Science Volume 14, Number 2, pp. 82–95 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Wit Grzesik, Advanced Machining Processes of Metallic Materials, Elsevier, 2016 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.