MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 303, 20192019 3rd International Conference on Building Materials and Materials Engineering (ICBMM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 December 2019|
- Domingo-Cabo, A., Lázaro C., López-Gayarre F., Serrano-López, M.A., Serna, P., Castaño-Tabares, J.O.: Creep and shrinkage of recycled aggregate concrete. Constr. Build. Mater.Vol 7 (2009) p. 2545-2553. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gómez-Soberón, J.M.V.: Shrinkage of concrete with replacement of aggregate with recycled concrete aggregate. ACI Spec. Publ. (2002) p.475-496. [Google Scholar]
- Hansen, T.C.,Ed.; Taylor and Francis: Recycling of Demolished Concrete and Masonry, Oxfordshire, UK (1992) p.316. [Google Scholar]
- Li, X.: Recycling and reuse of waste concrete in China: Part I. Material behavior of recycled aggregate concret, Resour. Conserv. Recycl. Vol 1-2 (2008) p. 36-44. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rahal, K.: Mechanical properties of concrete with recycled coarse aggregate, Build. Environ.Vol 1 (2007)p .407-415. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, K.H.; Chung, H.S.; Ashour, A.: Influence of type and replacement level of recycled aggregates on concrete properties, ACI Mater.J. Vol 3 (2008) p.289-296. [Google Scholar]
- Ajdukiewicz, A.; Kliszczewicz, A.: Influence of recycled aggregates on mechanical properties of HS/HPC, Cem.Concr.Compos. Vol 2 (2002) p.269-279. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abdelgadir Abbas, Gholamreza Fathifazl, O. Burkan Isgor, A. Ghani Razaqpur, Benoit Fournier, Simon Foo: Durability of recycled aggregate concrete designed with equivalent mortar volume method, Cem.Concr.Compos Vol 31 (2009) p.555–563 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gonzalez Andreu, Etxeberria Miren: Experimental analysis of properties of high performance recycled aggregate concrete, Construction and Building Materials Vol 52 (2014) p.227–235 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lederle, R. E., & Hiller, J. E.: Reversible shrinkage of concrete made with recycled concrete aggregate and other aggregate types, ACI Materials Journal Vol 110 (4)(2013) p. 423. [Google Scholar]
- Fathifazl, G., & Razaqpur, A. G.: Creep rheological models for recycled aggregate concrete, ACI Materials Journal Vol 110 (2)(2013)p.115–126. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao, J., Li, L., Tam, V. W., & Li, H.: The state of the art regarding the long-term properties of recycled aggregate concrete, Structural Concrete Vol 15 (1)(2014) p.3–12. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ryou, J. S., & Lee, Y.S. : Characterization of recycled coarse aggregate (RCA) via a surface coating method, Inter Jour of Concr Struc and Mater, Vol 8 (2)(2014) p.165–172. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Amorim, P., De Brito, J., & Evangelista, L.: Concrete made with coarse concrete aggregate: Influence of curing on durability, ACI Materials Journal, Vol 109(2012) p.195. [Google Scholar]
- Eisa, A.: Properties of concrete incorporating recycled post-consumer environmental wastes, Int Jour of Cone Struc and Mater, Vol8(3) (2014) p. 251-258. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.