MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 303, 20192019 3rd International Conference on Building Materials and Materials Engineering (ICBMM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 December 2019|
- A. Akhtar and A. K. Sarmah, “Construction and demolition waste generation and properties of recycled aggregate concrete: A global perspective,” J. Clean. Prod., vol. 186, pp. 262–281, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- M. Behera, S. K. Bhattacharyya, A. K. Minocha, R.Deoliya, and S. Maiti, “Recycled aggregate from C & D waste & its use in concrete – A breakthrough towards sustainability in construction sector : A review,” Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 68, pp. 501–516, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- B. Suhendro, “Toward green concrete for better sustainable environment,” Procedia Eng., vol. 95, no. Scescm, pp. 305–320, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- C. Meyer, “Cement & Concrete Composites The greening of the concrete industry,” Cem. Concr. Compos., vol. 31, no. 8, pp. 601–605, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- K. M. Liew, A. O. Sojobi, and L. W. Zhang, “Green concrete: Prospects and challenges,” Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 156, pp. 1063–1095, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- F. a. Rodrigues and I. Joekes, “Cement industry: sustainability, challenges and perspectives,” Environ. Chem. Lett., vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 151–166, Oct. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- J. S. Damtoft, J. Lukasik, D. Herfort, D. Sorrentino, and E. M. Gartner, “Sustainable development and climate change initiatives,” Cem. Concr. Res., vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 115–127, Feb. 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. V Silva, J. De Brito, and R. K. Dhir, “Properties and composition of recycled aggregates from construction and demolition waste suitable for concrete production,” Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 65, pp. 201–217, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- A. Hasanbeigi, L. Price, and E. Lin, “Emerging energy-efficiency and CO 2 emission-reduction technologies for cement and concrete production : A technical review,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 16, no. 8, pp. 6220–6238, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- M. L. Berndt, “Properties of sustainable concrete containing fly ash, slag and recycled concrete aggregate,” Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 23, no. 7, pp. 2606–2613, Jul. 2009. [Google Scholar]
- V. Corinaldesi and G. Moriconi, “Influence of mineral additions on the performance of 100% recycled aggregate concrete,” Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 23, no. 8, pp. 2869–2876, Aug. 2009. [Google Scholar]
- S. C. Kou and C. S. Poon, “Enhancing the durability properties of concrete prepared with coarse recycled aggregate,” Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 35, pp. 69–76, Oct. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- P. L. Maier and S. a. Durham, “Beneficial use of recycled materials in concrete mixtures,” Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 29, pp. 428–437, Apr. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Z. H. Duan and C. S. Poon, “Properties of recycled aggregate concrete made with recycled aggregates with different amounts of old adhered mortars,” Mater. Des., vol. 58, pp. 19–29, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- D. Ott, “Oferta y Demanda de Recursos Minerales Secundarios en Medellín, Colombia,” Instituto de Ingeniería Ambiental (IfU) de ETH Zúrich, Suiza, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- A. Gonzalez-corominas, M. Etxeberria, and C. Sun, “Influence of steam curing on the pore structures and mechanical properties of fly-ash high performance concrete prepared with recycled aggregates,” Cem. Concr. Compos., vol. 71, pp. 77–84, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- S. Boudali, D. E. Kerdal, K. Ayed, B. Abdulsalam, and a. M. Soliman, “Performance of self-compacting concrete incorporating recycled concrete fines and aggregate exposed to sulphate attack,” Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 124, pp. 705–713, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.