MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 303, 20192019 3rd International Conference on Building Materials and Materials Engineering (ICBMM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 December 2019|
- Zhang Q, Jiang S and Tang Y. Industrial Utilization on Bamboo (Beijing, China: International Network for Bamboo and Rattan) chapter 2 26-35 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Huang Z. Application of Bamboo in Building Envelope (Cham, Switzerland: Springer International Publishing) chapter 1 18-19 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Li H, Zhu Y, Yang Z, et al. Review on the Studies of Bamboo Microstructure and Bamboo Fiber Application in China. Journal of Forestry Engineering 3 1-5 (in Chinese) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Wu B, Yu Y and Qi J, et al. Effects of bamboo bundles treated with fine fluffing and carbonized treatment on the properties of bamboo scrimber Journal of Nanjing Forestry University (Natural Sciences Edition) 6 115-120 (in Chinese) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Huang Z, Sun Y and Musso F. Experimental study on bamboo hygrothermal properties and the impact of bamboo-based panel process Construction and Building Materials 155 1112-25 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang Z, Sun Y and Musso F. Assessment of bamboo application in building envelope by comparison with reference timber Construction and Building Materials 156 844–60 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang Z, Sun Y and Musso F. Hygrothermal performance optimization on bamboo building envelope in Hot-Humid climate region Construction and Building Materials 202 223–45 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D7370-2009: Standard Test Method for Determination of Relative Density and Absorption of Fine, Coarse and Blended Aggregate Using Combined Vacuum Saturation and Rapid Submersion (West Conshohocken: ASTM International) 1–8 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- DIN EN 1936-2007: Natural stone test method - Determination of real density and apparent density, and of total and open porosity (Berlin: German Institute for Standardisation) 1–10 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 12571:2012: Hygrothermal performance of building materials and products - Determination of hygroscopic sorption properties (Geneva: International Organization for Standardization) 1–8 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 15148:2002(E): Hygrothermal performance of building materials and products - Determination of water absorption coefficient by partial immersion (Geneva:International Organization for Standardization) 1–9 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 12572:2001(E): Hygrothermal performance of building materials and products - Determination of water vapour transmission properties (Geneva: International Organization for Standardization) 1–14 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM E 96/E 96M-2005: Standard Test Methods for Water Vapor Transmission of Materials (West Conshohocken: ASTM International) 1–8 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Künzel H M. Simultaneous heat and moisture transport in building components (Suttgart: Fraunhofer IRB) 6–46 (1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.