MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 303, 20192019 3rd International Conference on Building Materials and Materials Engineering (ICBMM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Building Energy Saving|
|Published online||12 December 2019|
- M. Song, F. Niu, N. Mao, Y. Hu, and S. Deng, Energy and Buildings 158, 776 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Frigione, M. Lettieri, and A. Sarcinella, Materials 12, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Rao, R. Parameshwaran, and V. V. Ram, Energy and Buildings 158, 95 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kou, S. Wang, J. Luo, K. Sun, J. Zhang, Z. Tan, and Q. Shi, The Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics 128, 259 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. F. Andriani and N. Walsh, Geological Society, London, Special Publications 333, 129 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Frigione, M. Lettieri, A. Sarcinella, and J. B. de Aguiar, in International Congress on Polymers in Concrete (ICPIC 2018), edited by M. M. R. Taha (Springer International Publishing, Cham, 2018), pp. 195–201 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EN 998-1: 2010: Specification for Mortar for Masonry - Part 1: Rendering and Plastering Mortar. CEN: Brussels 2010. [Google Scholar]
- European Committee for Standardization (CEN), EN 1015-3 (2004), Methods of Test for Mortar for Mansonry - Part 3: Determination of Consistence of Fresh Mortar (by Flow Table). [Google Scholar]
- European Committee for Standardization (CEN), EN 1015-11 (1999), Methods of Test for Mortar for Masonry - Part 11: Determination of Flexural and Compressive Strength of Hardened Mortar. [Google Scholar]
- A. Sarı, Energy Conversion and Management 117, 132 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Deng, M. He, J. Li, and Z. Yang, Polymers 10, 889 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Karaman, A. Karaipekli, A. Sarı, and A. Biçer, Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells 95, 1647 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Cunha, J. B. Aguiar, V. Ferreira, and A. Tadeu, Advanced Materials Research 687, 255 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.