MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 302, 201918th International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Diagnostics of Various Technical Objects|
|Published online||29 November 2019|
- I. Kovtun, J. Boiko, S. Petrashchuk and T. Kałaczyński (2018, Jul.). Theory and practice of vibration analysis in electronic packages. MATEC Web Conf., 182, 02015 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Boiko, I. Kovtun and S. Petrashchuk, “Vibration transmission in electronic packages having structurally complex design,” in Proc. 2017 IEEE First Ukraine Conf. on Electrical and Computer Engineering (UKRCON), Kiev, pp. 514-517, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Kovtun, J. Boiko and S. Petrashchuk, “Identification of Natural Frequency and form of Oscillation for Electronic Packages Subjected to Vibration”, in Proc. 2018 IEEE 38th International Conf. on Electronics and Nanotechnology (ELNANO), Kiev, pp. 621 – 626, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Ardebili, J. Zhang and M. G.Pecht. Encapsulation Technologies for Electronic Applications (Second Edition). United States, USA: William Andrew, Elsevier Inc., 508 pp., (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. J. R. Phua, M. Liu, B. Cho, Q. Liu, S. Amini, X, Hu, and C. LipGan. (2018, Mar.). Novel high temperature polymeric encapsulation material for extreme environment electronics packaging. Materials & Design, Vol. 141, pp.202-209, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Amiri, M.M. Ariannejad, D.Vigneswaran, C.S.Lim and P.Yupapin. (2018, Dec.). Performances and procedures modules in micro electro mechanical system packaging technologies. Results in Physics, Vol.11, pp. 306-314, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Akbari, A. Lövberg, P. Tegehall, K. Brinkfeldt and D. Andersson (2019, Feb.). Effect of PCB cracks on thermal cycling reliability of passive microelectronic components with single-grained solder joints. Microelectronics Reliability, 93, pp. 61-71, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Royzman, S. Petrashchuk, I. Kovtun, A. Lokoshchenko Calculation of mechanical stresses in adjoint system of electronic component and compound and strength assessment. Journal of Vibroengineering, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p. 65-71, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kovtun, J. Boiko, S. Petrashchuk, G. Bauriene, K. Pilkauskas. Effects of the strain transmission from the main board to the installed electronic components. MECHANIKA, Vol. 22(6), pp. 489-494, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Pisarenko, V.A. Agarev. Strength of materials. (Kiev: Technika, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- A. Troszyński, M. Liss, Possibilities of the electrochemical drilling process’s (ECM) vibroacoustic analysis, Matec Woc, 182, 1-8, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.