MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 301, 2019The 13th International Conference on Axiomatic Design (ICAD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- Safe work australia, “Noise,” [Online]. Available:https://www.safeworkaustralia.gov.au/noise. [Google Scholar]
- noao, “Recommended light levels,” [Online]. Available:https://www.noao.edu/education/QLTkit/ACTIVITY_Documents/Safety/LightLevels_outdoor+indoor.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- The University of Western Australia, “Computer workstation ergonomics,” [Online]. Available:http://www.safety.uwa.edu.au/topics/physical/ergonomics/workstation. [Google Scholar]
- A. Nature, “Silica skeleton is tough and stable,” [Online]. Available:https://asknature.org/strategy/silicaskeleton-is-tough-and-stable/#jp-carousel-81472. [Google Scholar]
- Beacon Lighting, [Online]. Available:https://www.beaconlightingtradeclub.com.au/media/Assets/Light_Output_Chart.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- C. Spalding, D. Setkiewicz, A. Yarkov, Z. Wei, M. Brereton and N. Medimeurac, “Office Optimisation Functional Design Report,” UNSW, Sydney, 2018 . [Google Scholar]
- C. Spalding, D. Setkiewicz, A. Yarkov, Z. Wei, M. Brereton and N. Medimeurac, “Agile Monitor Stand Conceptual Design Report,” UNSW, Sydney, 2018 . [Google Scholar]
- V. Komalanathan and R. B. Thangavelu, “The effect of indoor office environment on the work performance, health and well-being of office workers,” Journal of Environmental Health Science and Engineering, vol. 12, no. 1, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- W. J. Fisk, P. N. Price and D. Faulkner, “Worker productivity and ventilation rate in a call center: Analyses of time-series data for a group of workers,” 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. C. B. Simon Banbury, “Disruption of officerelated tasks by speech and office noise,” British Journal of Psychology, vol. 89, no. 3, pp. 499–517, 1998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.