MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 301, 2019The 13th International Conference on Axiomatic Design (ICAD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- L. Slătineanu, G. Nagîț, O. Dodun, M. Coteață, A. Iosub, Ways for the education of the future engineers in the field of manufacturing engineering, Communication in DET2008, Nantes, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Suh, The principles of design (Oxford University Press, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Brown, J. Manuf. Syst., 24, 3 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Brown, Elements of Axiomatic Design: a simple and practical approach to engineering design. Draft (Cazenovia, New York, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- W.T. Towner, The design of engineering education as a manufacturing system. Dissertation (Worcester Polytechnic Institute, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Suh. Teaching students to be more creative through formal pedagogy. In the brochure “Doctor Honoris causa. Nam Pyo Suh” (“Gheorghe Asachi” Technical University of Iași, Romania, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Thompson, Proceedings of ICAD 2009, ICAD-2009-20 [Google Scholar]
- A. Liu, S. Lu, Proceedings of ICAD2013, ICAD2013-15 [Google Scholar]
- A. Liu, MATEC Web Conf., 223, 2018, 01017 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Odom, S. Beyerlein, C.A. Brown, D. Drew, L. Gallup, S. Zimmerman, and J. Olberding, Proceedings of the 2005 American Society for Engineering Education Annual conference & Exposition, available: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/268394725_Role_of_Axiomatic_Design_in_Teaching_Capstone_Courses accessed: 29.04.2019 [Google Scholar]
- M. Nordlund, S.-G. Kim, D. Tate, T. Lee, and H. Oh, Procedia CIRP 50, 216–221 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Arcidiacono, K. Yang, J. Trewn, L. Bucciarelli, Procedia CIRP 53, 166–172 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.-J. Park, Proceedings of ICAD2011, ICAD-2011-29 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G.-J. Park, J. Mech. Sci. Technol. 28 (3), 989~998 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Foley, E. Puik, and D.S. Cochran, MATEC Web of Conferences 127, 01009 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- J. T. Foley, S. Harðardóttir, Procedia CIRP 50, 240– 245 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Iino, M. Nakao, Procedia CIRP 53, 173 – 178 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Slătineanu, O. Dodun, N. Seghedin, M. Coteață, I. Beșliu, L. Gherman, Proceedings of ICAD2014, ICAD-2014-07 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Nagîţ, V. Braha, B. Rusu, Fundamentals of plastic deformation processing (in Romanian) (Publishing House Tehnica – Info, Chişinău, Republic of Moldova 2002) [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Nelson, G. Schneider Jr.,, Applied manufacturing process planning with emphasis on metal forming and machining (Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- B. Balakshin, Fundamentals of Manufacturing Engineering (Mir Publishers, Moscow, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- V. Danilevsky, Manufacturing Engineering (Mir Publishers, Moskow, 1973) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.