MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 300, 2019ICMFF12 - 12th International Conference on Multiaxial Fatigue and Fracture
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- M. Clarin, High strength steel : local buckling and residual stresses (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Barsoum, A. Lundbäck, Simplified FE welding simulation of fillet welds –3Deﬀects on the formation residual stresses, Engineering Failure Analysis 16, 2281 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Vanboven, W. Chen, R. Rogge, The role of residual stress in neutral pH stress corrosion cracking of pipeline steels. PartI: Pitting and cracking occurrence, Acta Materialia 55, 29 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Deng, FEM prediction of welding residual stress and distortion in carbon steel considering phase transformation eﬀects, Materials & Design 30, 359 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Alpsten, Tech. rep., Thermal residual stresses in hot-rolled steel members, Fritz Laboratory Reports (1968) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bhatti, Z. Barsoum, H. Murakawa, I. Barsoum, Influence of thermo-mechanical material properties of diﬀerent steel grades on welding residual stresses and angular distortion, Materials & Design (1980-2015) 65, 878 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Capriccioli, P. Frosi, Multipurpose ANSYSFE procedure for welding processes imulation, Fusion Engineering and Design 84, 546 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Cho, B. Lee, Y. Moon, C.V. Tyne, Investigation of residual stress and post weldheat treatment of multipass welds by finite element method and experiments, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 155-156, 1690 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhou, X. Chen, Z. Fan, S. Rao, Finite Element Modelling of Welding Residual Stress and Its Influence on Creep Behavior of a 2.25Cr-1Mo-0.25V Steel Cylinder, Procedia Engineering 130, 552 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Deng, H. Murakawa, Prediction of welding residual stressin multi-passbutt-welded modified 9Cr–1Mo steel pipe considering phase transformation eﬀects, Computational Materials Science 37, 209 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Teng, P.H. Chang, W.C. Tseng, Eﬀect of welding sequences on residual stresses, Computers&Structures 81, 273 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- D. Deng, H. Murakawa, W. Liang, Numerical and experimental investigations on welding residual stress in multi-pass butt-welded austenitic stainless steel pipe, Computational Materials Science 42, 234 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Farson, R. Richardson, X. Li, Infrared measurement of base metal temperature in gas tungsten arc welding, Welding Journal 77 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen, B. Young, B. Uy, Behavior of High Strength Structural Steel at Elevated Temperatures, Journal of Structural Engineering 132, 1948 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.