MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 300, 2019ICMFF12 - 12th International Conference on Multiaxial Fatigue and Fracture
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- European standard for Wheels EN 13262-Product requirements, Tech. rep. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. Mädler, M. Bannasch, Materials used for Wheels on Rolling Stock, 7th World Congress on Railway Research (2006) [Google Scholar]
- F. Walther, D. Eifler, Fatigue behaviour of railway wheels at diﬀerent temperatures, Materials Testing 46, 158 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Nikas, J. Ahlström, A. Malakizadi, Mechanical properties and fatigue behaviour of railway wheel steels as influenced by mechanical and thermal loadings, Wear 366-367, 407 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Peters, D. Eifler, Influence of Service Temperatures on the Fatigue Behaviour of Railway Wheel and Tyre Steels, Materials Testing 51, 748 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ahlström, LCF Loop shape in near pearlitic steels -Influence of temperature, in Proceedings of 7th International Conference on Low Cycle Fatigue, Aachen (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bernasconi, M. Filippini, S. Foletti, D. Vaudo, Multiaxial fatigue of a railway wheel steel under non-proportional loading, International Journal of Fatigue 28, 663 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.L. Pun, Q. Kan, P.J. Mutton, G. Kang, W. Yan, Ratcheting behaviour of high strength rail steels under bi-axial compression-torsion loadings: Experiment and simulation, International Journal of Fatigue 66, 138 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Fatemi, N. Shamsaei, Multiaxial fatigue: An overview and some approximation models for life estimation, International Journal of Fatigue 33, 948 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.