MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 299, 2019Modern Technologies in Manufacturing (MTeM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- M. S. Masmoudi, N. Krichen, M. Masmoudi, N. Derbel, App. Soft Comp. Fuzzy logic controllers design for omnidirectional mobile robot navigation, 49, 901–9019 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Omrane, M. S. Masmoudi, M. Masmoudi, Comp. Intel. And Neurosc. Fuzzy Logic Based Control for Autonomous Mobile Robot Navigation (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Meléndez, O. Castillo, F. Valdez, J. Soria, M. Garcia, Inter. Journ. of Adv. Rob. Sys. Optimal Design of the Fuzzy Navigation System for a Mobile Robot Using Evolutionary Algorithms, 10, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Faisal, R. Hedjar, M. A. Sulaiman, K. Al–Mutib, Inter. Journ. of Adv. Rob. Sys. Fuzzy Logic Navigation and Obstacle Avoidance by a Mobile Robot in an Unknown Dynamic Environment , 10, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- SQ. Wang, SY,Inter. Conf. on Aut., Cont. and Rob. Eng. Improving the Parameters of the Model of the Wheeled Mobile Robot with Constraints by Adaptive Fuzzy Method, 428, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Cvikloviè, M. Olejár, D. Hrubý, O. Lukáè. Odometry in navigation of mobile robots, ISBN 978-80-552-1069-8 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Benmaklouf, A. Louchene, Simple fuzzy logic based path tracking controller for a mobile robot (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.