MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 299, 2019Modern Technologies in Manufacturing (MTeM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Machining Processes and Quality Assurance|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- J. Chen Wen, E.J. Gunter, Introduction to dynamics of Rotor-Bearing Systems, (Trafford Publishing, Canada, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Gunter, J. Chen Wen, Dynamic stability and whirl motion of large diesel engine turbochargers in floating bush and multi-lobed bearings (Vibration Institute 34th Annual Meeting, June 22-26, 2010 Oak Brook, Illinois) [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Gunter, R.R. Humphris, H. Springer, AMD Vol. 55, (1983). [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Gunter, 7th IFToMM-Conference on Rotor Dynamics, Vienna, Austria, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- ***, https://www.engineersedge.com/physics/viscosity_of_air_dynamic_and_kinematic_14483.htm,accessed on 14.05.2019. [Google Scholar]
- ***, https://www.parker.com/Literature/Literature%20Files/pneumatic/serv/TEC15.pdf,accessed on 14.05.2019. [Google Scholar]
- ***, https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/Hagen-Poiseuille_equation.html, accessed on 14.05.2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.