MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 299, 2019Modern Technologies in Manufacturing (MTeM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- R.K. Barsel, Fluid Mechanics, 2nd Edition, John Wiley & Sons, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Gupta, Machine Design, 4th Edition, Eurasia Publishing House, Ltd., (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. Hongyu, Z. Ziyi, Design and Simulation Based on Pro/E for a Hydraulic Lift Platform in Scissors Type, International Workshop on Automobile, Power and Energy Engineering, Procedia Engineering 16 (2011) 772—781 [Google Scholar]
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerial_work_platform [Google Scholar]
- D. Rani, N. Agarwal, V. Tirth, Design and Fabrication of Hydraulic Scissor Lift, MIT International Journal of Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 81–87, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Olenin, Design of hydraulic scissors lifting platformxs, Saimaa University of Applied Sciences Faculty of Technology, Lappeenranta, Thesis, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.