MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 299, 2019Modern Technologies in Manufacturing (MTeM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Additive Manufacturing and Non-traditional Technologies|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- P.M. Perillo and D.F. Rodriguez, Growth control of TiO2nanotubes in different physical environment, Comisión Nacional de Energía Atómica, CAC, Grupo MEMS, Av. Gral. Paz 1499 (1650) Bs. As., Argentina, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, H. Li, Y. Sun, B. Bai, Y. Zhang, Y. Fan, Anodiz. of Highly Ordered TiO2 Nanotube Arrays Using Orthog. Design and Its Wett. Laboratory for Biomechanics and Mechanobiology of Ministry of Education, China (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Niinomi, in Encyclopedia of Biomedical Engineering, Handbook of Non–Ferrous Metal Powders, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Indira, U. Kamachi Mudali, T. Nishimura, N. Rajendran, A Review on TiO2 Nanotubes: Inf. of Anod. Param, Form. Mech, Prop, Corr Behavior, and Biomedical Applic, Journal of Bio- and Tribo-Corrosion, Dec (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yan and P. Yu, An Overview of Densification, Microstructure and Mechanical Property of Additively Manufactured Ti-6Al-4V — Comp. among SLM, LMD and SLS, and with Conv. Powder Metallurgy, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhou, Z. Fang, J. Li, M. Wang Review, Appl. of TiO2 nanotube arrays in env. and energy fields:A review,College of Geosciences, China University of Petroleum Beijing, China, (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.