MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 299, 2019Modern Technologies in Manufacturing (MTeM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Additive Manufacturing and Non-traditional Technologies|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- M. Jiménez, L. Romero, I. A. Domínguez, M. del Mar Espinosa, and M. Domínguez, Additive Manufacturing Technologies: An Overview about 3D Printing Methods and Future Prospects, 2019, 30 pages, (2019); [Google Scholar]
- U.S Food&Drug, Technical Considerations for Additive Manufactured Medical Devices, 3–7, (2017); [Google Scholar]
- A. Wegner, G. Witt, Corr. of process param. and part prop. in laser sint. using response surf. modeling, 39, 480–490 (2012); [Google Scholar]
- A. Pilipovic, B. Valentan, M. Šercer, Rapid Prototyp. J, 22, 258–268, (2016); [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. C. Hofland, I. Baran and D. A. Wismeijer, Corr. of Process Param. with Mech.Prop. of Laser Sintered PA12 Parts, 2017, 11 pages, (2017); [Google Scholar]
- EOS e-Manufacturing Solutions, PA 2200 Performance 1.0, material datasheet, (2018); [Google Scholar]
- EOS e-Manufacturing Solutions, Polymer Solutions, Formiga P 110 Velocis; [Google Scholar]
- International Standard ISO 527-2. Plastics-Determination of tensile properties, (2012); [Google Scholar]
- Coesfeld Materialtest, Test Equipement for Lab and Production, Testing of Plastics and Rubber; [Google Scholar]
- A. Pilipovi´c, T. Brajlih, I. Drstvenšek, Polymers, 10 (11), 1208 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.