MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- A.I. Goldberg, V.S. Koryagin, S.I. Mochan, E.M. Tyntarev, Calculation and Design of All-Welded Water Walls of the Boiler Units (Power, Leningrad, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sertić, I. Gelo, D. Kozak, D. Damjanović, P. Konjatić, Theoretical Determination of Elasticity Constants for Steam Boiler Membrane Wall as Structurally Orthotropic Plate, Tehnički vjesnik, v. 20(4), pp. 697-703 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sertić, D. Kozak, I. Samardžić, Calculation of Reaction Forces in the Boiler Supports Using the Method of Equivalent Stiffness of Membrane Wall, The Scientific World Journal, v. 2014, Article ID 392048, http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/392048 [Google Scholar]
- B. Gaćeša, V. Milošević-Mitić, T. Maneski, D. Kozak, J. Sertić, Numerical and Experimental Strength Analysis of Fire-Tube Boiler Construction, Technical Gazette, 18(2), pp. 237-242 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Nagiar, T.Dj. Maneski, V.O. Milošević-Mitić, B.M. Gaćeša, N.M. Andjelić, Modeling of the Buckstay System of Membrane-Walls in Watertube Boiler Construction, Thermal Science, v. 18(1), pp. S59-S72 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Patent 2568783 RF MPK # G06N7/06. Method of Design Analysis and Optimization of the Boiler with Finned Water Walls. / Kurepin M.P., Serbinovskiy M.Y., Ivanenko V.V. – Application date 24.10.2014., Application No.2014143062, Published on. 20.11.2015. Issue No.32. [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Timoshenko, J. Gudier, Elastic Theory. 2nd Edition (Science. Office of Editor-in-Chief of Physics-mathematical Literature, Moscow, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Kurepin, M.Y. Serbinovskiy, Simulation of One-Sided Heating of Boiler Unit Membrane-Type Water Walls, Thermal Engineering, v. 64(3), pp. 209-215 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.