MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- I.I. Tsypin, White wear-resistant cast irons (M.: Metallurgy, 1983.-176 p.) [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Baranovsky, N.I. Urbanovich, I.A. Basalai, E.V. Rosenberg, Wear test of chrome cast iron in a cast state, Mining mechanics and mechanical engineering, vol. 3, pp. 63-67 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Shibakov, Yu.A. Sokolova, R.A. Bikulov et al., The production of composite materials and cast irons for special purposes for mechanical engineering (M.: Paleotype Publishing House, 2010. 239 p.) [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Baranovovsky [et al.], Wear resistance and mechanical properties of chromium cast irons, Mining mechanics and mechanical engineering, vol. 3, pp. 96-100 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Bikulov, N.N. Safronov, The technological process of guaranteed compact graphitization of cast irons (Foundry worker of Russia, vol. 1, pp. 34-36 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Girshovich, Guide to iron casting (L.: Mechanical engineering, 1978.758 p.) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Sherman and A.A. Zhukov, Cast Iron(M.: Metallurgy, 1991. 576 p.) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Bobro, Alloyed Cast Iron (M.: Metallurgy, 1976. -286 p.) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Bikulov, M.S. Kolesnikov, V.I. Astashchenko, N.N. Zapadnova, High-strength titanium cast iron of increased heat resistance and thermomechanical fatigue (Foundry worker of Russia, vol. 8, pp. 17-20 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Bikulov, M.S. Kolesnikov, V.I. Astashchenko, F.G. Karikh, Multi-purpose cast iron production: composition development and process control (M.: Academia, 2009. –351p.) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.