MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- O.V. Solomin, Method development for dynamic analysis of rotor systems with hydrodynamic bearings (PhD dissertation, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.L Poznyak, Rotors vibrations Machines, structures and their elements vibrations, Vibrations in machinery, v. 3, pp 130-189 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Pugachev, Transient modes dynamics of rotors with journal bearings (PhD dissertation, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Savin, Theoretical basis of calculation and dynamics of sleeve bearings with liquid-vapor lubrication (PhD dissertation, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Aleksandrov, V.V. Filippov, Dynamics of Rotors (Moscow, MEI, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Antipov, M.V. Duletskiy, R.N. Komarov, R.N. Polyakov, 2003 The influence of force factors on the characteristics of the “rotor-body” dynamic system, Mechanical engineering, Instrumentation, v. 3, pp. 6-9 [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Voskresenskiy, V.I. D’yakov, Calculation and design of sleeve bearings with liquid lubrication (Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- D.T. Gaevik, Bearing Supports in Modern Machinery (Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Kostyuk, Dynamics and Durability of Turbomachinery (Moscow, MEI, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Barkov, N.A. Barkova, A.Y. Azovtsev, Vibration Monitoring and Diagnostics of Rotary Machines (SPbGMTU, 2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.