MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- Terry Vander Werth. Prospects for laser welding in the Russian industry ensuring the most efficient production process // Kit: ITO. Tool, Technology, Equipment. 2013. No. 3. p. 50-53. [Google Scholar]
- Grigoryants, A.G. Technological processes of laser processing: textbook. manual for universities. M.: MSTU im. N.E. Bauman, 2006.665 s. [Google Scholar]
- Krylova S.E., Goltyapin M.I., Oplesnin S.P. Influence of gas-powder laser cladding’s technological parameters on structural characteristics of corrosion-resistant steels’ restored surface layer / IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering Processing Equipment, Mechanical Engineering Processes and Metals Treatment. 2018. С. 042058. [Google Scholar]
- Sotov, A.V., Smelov V.G. Pulse laser cladding of gas turbine engine blades // Bulletin of the Samara State Aerospace University No. 5 (47), part 2. 2013. V. 15, No. 6 (4). S. 973-977. [Google Scholar]
- Murzin, S.P., Artyushina V.I. Formation of a welded joint by pulsed laser radiation with an adjustable spatial distribution of power // Bulletin of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2006. T. 8, No. 2. S. 441-444. [Google Scholar]
- Dong, W., Kokawa H., Tsukamoto S., Sato Y.S, Ogawa M. Mechanism Governing Nitrogen Absorption by Steel Weld Metal during Laser Welding // Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B. 2004. V. 35, no. 2. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kurochko, R.S. Welding and soldering of heat-resistant materials of the hot tract GTD / VIAM / 1982-198570 / Aviation industry, 1982. No. 8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.