MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 297, 2019X International Scientific and Practical Conference “Innovations in Mechanical Engineering” (ISPCIME-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Nanotechnologies and Materials Science in Mechanical Engineering|
|Published online||13 November 2019|
- Carvajal R, J. of Engineering Manufacture, 7 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Сhakraborty D, Artificial neural network based delamination prediction in laminated composites. Materials and Design, 26 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- DeVlieg R, One–Up Assembly with Robots, 2008–01–2297 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Díaz–Álvarez J, T. E. of Thermal Effects in Drilling of Woven Carbon Fiber Composite. Materials, 7 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Garrick, R., PCD Drills. SAE Technical, 3893 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Ghobadi A, Common Type of Damages in Composites and Their Inspections. W. J. of Mechanics, 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Antonialli Armando, Diniz Anselmo, Pederiva Robson, I. J. of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 50:65 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. Burdo. Rus. Eng. R., 37:49 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Voronenko V, S. int. technologies in mechanical engineering, 45 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ko, Aung, S. int. technologies in mechanical engineering, 21 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Gaobo, Ren Mingjun, To Suet, Micromachines. 9:49 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Srichand Hinduja, Yongsheng Ma, Gibbou Barrow, I. J. of Machine Tools and Manufacture 35:689 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M Bogoljubova, A Afonasov, V Kozlov and O Sumtsova, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 124 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Alexey Popov, Sergei Babak, M. T. 18:1011 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yohanes Waloyo, AIP Conf. Proceedings, 2097 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.