MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 294, 20192nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Energy-Optimal Technologies, Logistic and Safety on Transport” (EOT-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 October 2019|
- Standard 19.292-2014 of the state association «Belarusian Railway». Commissioning procedure of railway automation and telemechanics systems and devices (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Standard 09150.19.081-2008 of the state association «Belarusian Railway». Railway automation and telemechanics equipment. Commissioning procedure, maintenance and repair of computer-based signals and interlocking (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Shevchenko Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics, 318 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. Hamdy, Operations research: an introduction, 815 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V. Sapozhnikov, Vl. Sapozhnikov, V. Shamanov, Reliability of railway automatics, telemechanics and communication systems, 263 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- ISA, «ISA-62443-1-1 – Models and Concepts, » in ISA-62443 – Security for Industrial Automation and Control Systems, D6E2, 3-115 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Safety and Security requirements of Rail transport system in multi-stakeholder environments (2017) http://www.cyrail.eu/IMG/pdf/cyrail-d21__safety_and_security_requirements_of_rail_transpor t_system.pdf [Google Scholar]
- J. Thakur, N. Kumar, Int. J. Emerg, Technol. Adv. Eng., vol. 1, no. 2 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Shevchenko, I. Kravchenya, Simulation modeling on GPSS, 97 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- GPSS World Reference Manual, Minuteman Software, USA (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Shevchenko, I. Kravchenya, Autom., communic., comp. science, 10, 10–12 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Shevchenko, I. Kravchenya, Safety problems in transport: materials of the 8th International applied research conference dedicated to the Year of Science, 1, 206–207 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Shevchenko, I. Kravchenya, V. Golik, Bulletin of BSUT: Scie.&Trans, 2(33), 142–144 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Shevchenko Fundamentals of the reliability theory, 250 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Federal Standard (GOST) 32668-2014. Safety relays, relay units and racks. General specification (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Federal Standard (GOST) 34012-2016. Railway automatics and telemechanics equipment. General specification (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.