MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 294, 20192nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Energy-Optimal Technologies, Logistic and Safety on Transport” (EOT-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modern Technologies of Organization of International Transportations and Logistics|
|Published online||16 October 2019|
- A. Charnes, M. H. Miller A model for the optimal programming of railway freight train movements, Management Science, Vol. 3, 74-92 (1965). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. E. Bartlett, An Algorithm for the Minimum Number of Transport Units to Maintain a Fixed Schedule, Naval Res. Logist. Quart, Vol. 4, 139-149 (1957). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Cordeau, P. Toth, D. Vigo, A survey of optimization models for train routing and scheduling, Transportation Science, Vol. 32, 380-404 (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Caprara, M. Fischetti, P. Toth, D. Vigo, P.L. Guida, Algorithms for Railway Crew Management, Math. Programming, Vol. 79, 125-141 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- B. Vaidyanathan, R.K. Ahuja, J.B. Orlin, The locomotive routing problem, Transportation Science, Vol. 42, Iss. 4, 492-507 (2008). doi: 10.1287/trsc.1080.0244 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Piu, M.G. Speranza, The locomotive assignment problem: a survey on optimization models, International Transactions in Operational Research, Vol. 21, 327-352 (2014). doi: 10.1111/itor.12062 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Teichmann, M. Dorda, K. Golc, H. Binova, Locomotive Assignment Problem with heterogeneous vehicle fleet and hiring external locomotives, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 1-7 (2015) doi: 10.1155/2015/583909 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kozlov, E. Timukhina, N. Tushin, Coordination of locomotives turnover and servicing modes, Transport problems, Vol. 13, Iss.1, 19-26 (2018). doi: 10.21307/tp.2018.13.1.2 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Kozlov, S.P. Vakulenko, Optimization of locomotive work modes with the use of system Labyrinth, World of Transport and Transportation, No. 4, 10-14 (2016). [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Kozlov, S.P. Vakulenko, Optimization of locomotives turnover for given train flows, Railway Transport, No. 10, 34-37 (2016). [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Grimak, Analysis of the distribution of elements of working time of locomotive brigades within the trips in the freight traffic, Transport systems and transportation technologies, No. 17, 4-8 (2019). [in Ukrainian] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.