MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 294, 20192nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Energy-Optimal Technologies, Logistic and Safety on Transport” (EOT-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Interoperability, Safety and Certification on Transport|
|Published online||16 October 2019|
- Regulations on calculation and assessment of the strength of load-bearing elements and the dynamic qualities of multiple units, Moscow, 146 p. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- DSTU 4493: 2005 Wagons of long-distance passenger diesel and electric trains. Security requirements, Kiev, State standard of Ukraine, 16 p [Google Scholar]
- S. Kostrytsia, S. Molchanov, M. Kramarenko, A. Hrechkin, D. Laktionov Stress-strain state assessment of the bogie frame of DPKr-2 diesel train under action of design and operational loads, Science and Transport Progress. Bulletin of Dnipropetrovsk National University of Railway Transport, №.1(79), pp 128-138 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Li, Y. Zhao Strength assessment for bogie frame based on UIC standard, Machinery, №10, pp 9-12 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T-S. Jung-Won, H. Hyun-Moo, J. Hyun-Kyu Fatigue Design Evaluation of Railway Bogie with Full-Scale Fatigue, Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, pp. 1-11 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kassner Fatigue strength analysis of a welded railway vehicle structure by different methods, International journal of fatigue, №34, pp. 103-111 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EN 13749:2011 Railway applications – wheel sets and bogies–methods of specifying structural requirements of bogie frames, European Committee for Standardization, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shukri, D. Willem, Y. Anas Modeling aspects of the design of railway vehicle structures and their crashworthiness, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part F: Journal of Rail and Rapid Transit, №230 (6), pp. 1575-1589 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Płaczek, A. Wróbel, A Baier Computer-aided strength analysis of the modernized freight wagon Modern Technologies in Industrial Engineering (ModTech2015), IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 95, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Peng, R. Jones, T. Constable Tools and methods for addressing the durability of rolling stock, Engineering failure analysis, №34, pp. 278-289 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Slavchev, V. Stoilov, S. Purgic Static strength analysis of the body of a wagon, Journal of the Balkan Tribological Association, №21 (1), pp. 38-57 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. Fomin, J. Gerlici, A. Lovskaya, K. Kravchenko, P. Prokopenko, A. Fomina, V. Hauser Research of the strength of the bearing structure of the flat wagon body from round pipes during transportation on the railway ferry, Horizons of Railway Transport 2018, MATEC Web of Conferences 235, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Šťastniak, M. Moravčík, L. Smetanka Investigation of strength conditions of the new wagon prototype type Zans, MATEC Web of Conferences 254, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- ERRI B12/RP17 Programme of Stresses to be carried out on Wagons with Steel Underframe and Body Structure, European Rail Research Institute, №8 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- EN 12663:2010 Railway applications – Structural requirements of railway vehicle bodies – Part 1: Locomotives and passenger rolling stock (and alternative method for freight wagons), European Committee for Standardization, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kostrytsya Assessment of fatigue strength of a self-propelled rolling stock on the results of certification tests in Ukraine and the EU, Railway problems. Railway reports, №61, pp. 29-36 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Bosov Ansys for constructors. DMK Press, 248 p. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kaplun Ansys in the hands of an engineer. Practical guide, Librokom, 270 p. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Pisarenko, A. Yakovlev, V. Matveev Handbook of resistance to materials, Science. Dumka, Kiev, 165 p. (1988) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kuzyshyn, А. Batig, S. Kostritsa [et al.] Research of safety indicators of diesel train movement with two-stage spring suspension, BulTrans 2018: 10th Intern. Sci. Conf. on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies. – Sozopol: 234 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.