MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 294, 20192nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Energy-Optimal Technologies, Logistic and Safety on Transport” (EOT-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Interoperability, Safety and Certification on Transport|
|Published online||16 October 2019|
- I.V. Klimenko. Development of theoretical bases and methods of assessment improving the movement safety of the railway rolling stock: diss. ... dr. tech. sciences: 05.22.07, DNUZT, 284 p., (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.Yu. Demin. Development of methods and means of research on maintenance of technical operation of railway rolling stock: diss. ... dr. tech. sciences: 05.22.07, Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian National University, 475 p., (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Lysyuk. Causes and the mechanism of the vanishing wheel from the rail. The problem of wear of wheels and rails, publ. Transport of Russia, 215 p., (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Savchuk, A.V. Shatunov, A.G. Reidemeister, M.A Hrychaniy, V.A. Ryzhov, M.I. Lukhanin. Improving the dynamics of empty wagons on running gears model 18-100, Bulletin of the DNUZT, №18, p. 137-142, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Miamlin, L.O. Nedouzh, A.O., Shvets. Technical condition of the side bearing as one of the factors influencing the dynamics of freight wagons, Donetsk iof Railway Transport, №35. p. 65-72, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Danovich, V.V. Rybkin, A.G. Reidemeister, Khalipova, A.P. Tryakin. On the issue of stability against wheel rolling in on the rail for empty freight wagons, Bulletin of the DNUZT, №3, 90-96, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- The investigation of derailments, Indian railways institute of civil engineering, Pune, 400 p., (2014) [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu, M.R. Saat, C.P.L Barkan. Rail Transportation and Engineering Center, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana– Champaign, 205 North Mathews Avenue Ханг Volume: 2289, issue: 1, p. 154-163. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Ravlyuk. Determination of the technical condition of axial bearings of rolling stock by the method of vibrodiagnostics, Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, №2 (7), p. 11-15, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.O. Gracheva, A.D. Khamoev, L.N. Kosarev, A.V. Martynyuk. Causes derailment of rolling stock in trains and measures to prevent accidents and crashes, publ. Intext, 93 p., (1995) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Sokol. Derailment and collisions of rolling stock (Forensic Expertise. Elements of the theory and practice), publ. Transport of Ukraine, . 386 p., (2004) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Bobyr, I.V. Bolzhelyarsky. Establishment of the technical condition of rolling stock in the forensic railway transport expertise, Theory and practice of forensic expertise and forensic science, №10, 484-491 p., (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Analysis of the railway traffic safety in the structure of Ukrzaliznytsia for 2014-2018 years, Kyiv, Ukrzaliznytsia (2014-2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Sysyn, U. Gerber, O. Nabochenko, D. Gruen, F. Kluge Prediction of Rail Contact Fatigue on Crossings Using Image Processing and Machine Learning/Methods, Urban rail transit, №5(2), pp. 123-132, (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.