MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 294, 20192nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Energy-Optimal Technologies, Logistic and Safety on Transport” (EOT-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Interoperability, Safety and Certification on Transport|
|Published online||16 October 2019|
- Notingher, PV & Plopeanu, M, “Accelerated Development of Electrical Trees. Part I: Initiation of Trees”, EEA Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Automatics, Vol. 57, No. 4, pp. 11-19, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Crine, J-P & Vijh, AK, “Molecular Approach to the Physico-Chemical Factors in the Electric Breakdown of Polymers”, Applied Physics Communications, Vol 5, No. 3, pp. 139-63, (1985). [Google Scholar]
- Lewis, TJ, “Ageing A Perspective”, IEEE Electrical Insulation Magazine, Vol. 17, No. 4, pp. 6-16, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Havryliuk, “Modelling of the return traction current harmonics distribution in rails for AC electric railway system”, 2018 International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC EUROPE), IEEE, pp. 251-254, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Junhao Li, Yanming Li, “Influencing Factors Investigation of Polarization and Depolarization Current Measurements on Assessment Aging Condition of Power Transformer”, International Review of Electrical Engineering (IREE), Vol. 5 No. 6, pp. 2637-2643, (December 2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Shayegani, E. Gockenbach, H. Borsi, H. Mohseni, “Investigation on the Transformation of Time Domain Spectroscopy data to frequency domain data for impregnated pressboard to reduce measurement time”, Electrical Engineering, Vol. 89 No. 1, pp. 11-20, (June 2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. K. Saha, M. Darveniza, D.J.T. Hill, T. T. Ie, “Electrical and chemical diagnostics of transformer insulation part A: Aged transformer samples”, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 12, pp. 1547–1554, (October 1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Michail Kapitsa, Vasiliy Laguta, Yuriy Kozik, “Selecting the Parameters of The Diagnosis of Frame Insulation Condition in Electrical Machines of Locomotives”, International Journal of Engineering & Technology, Vol. 7 (4.3), pp. 110-114. DOI: 10.14419/ijet.v7i4.3.19718, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jones, JP, Llewellyn, JP & Lewis, TJ, “The contribution of field-induced morphological change to the electrical aging and breakdown of polyethylene”, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, Vol. 12, No. 5, pp. 951-966, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lewis, TJ, “Polyethylene under Electrical Stress”, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, Vol. 9, No. 5, pp. 717-29, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rowe, SW, “Electrical Ageing of Composites: An Industrial Perspective”, Proceedings of International Conference on Solid Dielectrics, Winchester, UK, July 8-13, pp. 401-406, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Dissado, LA, Mazzanti, G & Montanari, GC, “Elemental strain and trapped space charge in thermoelectrical aging of insulating materials. Life modelling”, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, Vol. 8, No. 6, p 966-971, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mazzanti, G & Montanari, GC, “Electrical aging and life models: the role of space charge”, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, Vol. 12, No. 5, pp. 876-890, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LS. Skrupskaya, A.O. Oliinyk, A.A. Sakhno, “Model building for current transformer paper-oil insulation state diagnostics”, ISSN 2074-272X. Elektrotexnіka і elektromexanіka, No. 2, pp. 48-51, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Sakhno, “The continuous monitoring and remaining life prediction system for high-voltage current transformers”. – Manuscript. The thesis for Ph.D. degree obtaining in the specialty 05.14.02 – Electric Power Stations, Grids and Systems. National University “Lviv Polytechnics”, Lviv, pp. 7-14, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Cox D.R., “RegressionModels and Life-Tables М”, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series B (Methodological), Vol. 34, No. 2, pp. 187-220, (1972). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.