MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 294, 20192nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Energy-Optimal Technologies, Logistic and Safety on Transport” (EOT-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Ecology of Rolling Stock and Objects of Transport Infrastructure|
|Published online||16 October 2019|
- L.I. Antoshkina, Ecological risk assessment in case of emergencies with chemically hazardous substances, (Nauka i obrazovanie, Dnipro, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Berlyand, Modern problems of atmosphere diffusion and atmosphere pollution, (Gidrometeoizdat, Leninhrad, 1975). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Biliaiev, O.V. Berlov, Cal. of sc. works NGU, 42., 160-167, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Biliaiev, NATO Science for Peace and Security Series C: Environmental Security, 87-91, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Bruyatskiy, Theory of atmosphere diffusion of radioactive releases, (Inst. hydromech. NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv, 2000). [Google Scholar]
- Method of aftermath assessment of hazardous substances accidental release in case of emergencies at enterprises and transport, (Kyiv, 2001). [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Marchuk. Mathematical modeling in environmental problems, (Nauka, Moscow, 1982). [Google Scholar]
- K. Uork. Air pollution. Sources and control, (Mir, Moscow, 1980). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.