MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 294, 20192nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Energy-Optimal Technologies, Logistic and Safety on Transport” (EOT-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy-Optimized Technologies, Energy Efficiency and Energy Management on Transport|
|Published online||16 October 2019|
- E. P. Blokhin, A.N. Pshinko, G.V. Evdomaha, V.V. Skalozub, V.B. Zemlyanov Selection of energetically optimal train operation regimes Railway Transport of Ukraine, No. 6, P. 19–22 (2001). [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Е. P. Blokhin, V.V. Kornienko, V. V. Skalozub Resource-saving methods of train control with variable tariffs for electricity. Sb. “Electrification and scientific and technical progress in railway transport”. Russia, Saint-Petersburg, P. 112-118 (2004). [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- G. V. Evdomomaha, V.V. Skalozub, K.G. Zheleznov, A. P. Ivanov. Modes of conducting passenger trains, taking into account the random voltage in the traction network and differentiated tariffs for electricity. Bulletin of Dnipropetrovsk National University of Ralway Transport, Iss. 3, P. 65-73 (2004). [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Ivanov. Study of train operation modes taking into account the cost of active and reactive energy. Bulletin of Dnipropetrovsk National University of Transport and Transport, Iss. 21, P. 239-242 (2008). [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Skalozub, V.G. Kuznetsov, D.A. Bosy, A. P. Ivanov. Optimization of train operation modes on the basis of the criterion of minimum cost of consumed and reactive power. Information-Control Systems for Railway Transport, 4 (78), P. 111-115 (2008). [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Skalozub, A. P. Ivanov. Selection of train control modes based on fuzzy production model. Bulletin of the Belarusian State University of Transport, Belarus, Science and Transport, 1-2, P. 41-46. (2007) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Law of Ukraine «On the electricity market» . Access mode https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2019-19 (access date 09.07.2019). Title from the screen. [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Sychenko, V.G. Kuznetsov, D.O. Bosyi, O. I. Sablin. Power engineering of traction networks. Dnipro: Publ. PF “Standard-Service”, 210 p. (2017). [in Ukrainian] [Google Scholar]
- P. Hubskyi, V. Kuznetsov, A. Drubetskyi, A. Afanasov, M. Pulin. Studying of the power modes in the traction line for ensuring the high-speed traffic. Technology audit and production reserves. Vol 5, no 1(43). Industrial and technology systems. Р. 42-51 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Arpul, G.K. Getman, A.I. Kyiko, Yu. V. Mykhailenko The choice of rational parameters of the nominal mode of passenger electric locomotivesю. Dnepropetrovsk: Makovetskyi, (2012) – 188 с. [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Afanasov, A. Ye. Drubetskiy, S. V. Arpul, А. P. Khvorostyankina Energy efficiency determination of loading-back system of electric traction machines. Science and transport progress. Bulletin of Dnipropetrovsk National University of Transport and Transport – Iss. 2(50). – P. 67-73 (2014) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- P. Daszkiewicz, M. Andrzejewski, MATEC Web of Conferences, Preliminary analyzes in terms of the possibility of reducing energy consumption by the SM42 locomotive used in track works Volume: 118, DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201711800014, (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.