MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 294, 20192nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Energy-Optimal Technologies, Logistic and Safety on Transport” (EOT-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy-Optimized Technologies, Energy Efficiency and Energy Management on Transport|
|Published online||16 October 2019|
- R. Khabutdinov, A. Khabutdinov, Visnyk NTU, 17, 134 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gadjinsky, Logistics (2008) [Google Scholar]
- O. Petrashevskiy, A. Khabutdinov, Transport problems, 6, 60 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Khabutdinov, O. Kotsyк, Energy-resourse efficiency of the car (1997) [Google Scholar]
- K. Macconel, S. Brue, Economics: Principles, problems and politics (1992) [Google Scholar]
- A. Vorkut, Motor transportations of goods (1986) [Google Scholar]
- M. Khodosh, B. Daskovsky, Organization, economics and management of cargo transportation by motor transport (1989) [Google Scholar]
- M. Setrov, General principles of organization of systems and their methodological significance (1971) [Google Scholar]
- R. Khabutdinov, Transport problems, 3, 164 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Khabutdinov, Visnyk NTU, 24, 237 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Prokudin, O. Chupaylenko, O. Dudnik, A. Omarov, Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies Vol. 6, Issue 3 (84). P. 54-61 (2016). doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2016.85211 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.