MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 293, 20192019 7th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 September 2019|
- Litvin, F.L., Gear Geometry and Applied Theory, PTR Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, (1994) 412–468 [Google Scholar]
- Miao, H.C. Koga, H., Design and analysis of plunge shaving for finishing gears with tooth profile modifications, ASME, Power Transmission and Gearing Conference, San Diego, CA, 88 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Seol, I.H., Litvin, F.L., Computerized generation and simulation of meshing of modified spur and helical gears manufactured by shaving, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 190 (39) (2001) 5037–5055. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ruei-Hung Hsu, and Zhang-Hua Fong, 2010,”An Auxiliary Crowning Analysis of Parallel Gear Shaving.” Mechanism and Machine Theory 45,pp. 1298–1313. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ruei-Hung Hsu, Wu Yu-Ren and Van-The Tran, 2017 Manufacturing helical gears with double crowning and twist-free tooth flanks using a variable pressure angle shaving cutter (Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part B: Journal of Engineering Manufacture) pp 1–10 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.