MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 292, 201923rd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 September 2019|
- D. Černá. Postprocessing Galerkin method using quadratic spline wavelets and its efficiency. Comp. and Math. with App. 75(9) pp. 3186-3200 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen, W. Tang, M. Xu. Meshless analysis method of ship structures based on a B-spline wavelet. Harbin Gongcheng Daxue Xuebao/J. of Harbin Engineering Univ., 37(1) pp.13-18 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, R.X. Gao, R. Yan, X. Chen, C. Sun, Z. Yang. Analysis of laminated plates and shells using b-spline wavelet on interval finite element. International J. of Structural Stability and Dynamics, 17(6) (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Boujelbene, Y. Ben Jemaa, M. Zribi. Toward an optimal B-spline wavelet transform for image compression. Proceedings of IEEE/ACS International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications, AICCSA, paper N 7945738 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, Z.H. Gao, J.T. Huang, K. Zhao, J. Li. Smoothing methods based on coordinate transformation in a linear space and application in airfoil aerodynamic design optimization. Science China Technological Sciences, 58(2) pp 297-306 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ö. Oruç. A numerical procedure based on Hermite wavelets for two-dimensional hyperbolic telegraph equation. Engineering with Comp. 34(4) pp 741-755 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Ashpazzadeh, B. Han, M. Lakestani. Biorthogonal multiwavelets on the interval for numerical solutions of Burgers’ equation. J. of Comp. and App. Math. 317 pp. 510–534 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.M. Sulaimanov, B.M. Shumilov. A splitting algorithm for the wavelet transform of cubic splines on a nonuniform grid. Comp. Math. and Math. Phys. 57 (10) pp. 1577-1591 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.K. Dem’yanovich. On embedding and extended smoothness of spline spaces. Far East J. of Math. Sciences (FJMS) 102, pp. 2025–2052 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.