MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 292, 201923rd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 September 2019|
- W.B. Frakes, Kyo Kang, Software reuse research: status and future, IEEE Trans. Softw. Eng., vol. 31, No. 7, pp. 529–536, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Sommerville, Software engineering, Tenth edition. Boston: Pearson, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Daneva, Practical Reuse Measurement in ERP Requirements Engineering, Advanced Information Systems Engineering, pp. 309–324, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Daneva, Understanding Functional Reuse of ERP Requirements in the Telecommunication Sector: An Empirical Study, Joint Conference of the International Workshop on Software Measurement and the International Conference on Software Process and Product Measurement, Rotterdam, Netherlands, pp. 216–221, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.-J. Wang, X.-F. Xu, D.-C. Zhan, Component reuse based agile reconfiguration for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems in manufacturing enterprises, Int. J. Prod. Res., vol. 44, No. 23, pp. 5107–5129, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. J. A. Baig, M. A. A. Fadel, Measuring reusability during requirement engineering of an ERP implementation, Eighth International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Information Systems (ICICIS), Cairo, Egypt, pp. 258–262, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Salinesi, M. R. Bouzid, E. Elfassy, An Experience of Reuse Based Requirements Engineering in ERP Implementation Projects, 11th IEEE International Enterprise Distributed Object Computing Conference (EDOC 2007), Annapolis, MD, USA, pp. 379–379 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- O. Demirors, N. Kucukates Omural, Exploring Reuse Levels in ERP Projects in Search of an Effort Estimation Approach, 44th Euromicro Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications (SEAA), Prague, Czech Republic, pp. 191–197 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Orosz, T. Orosz, Code reusability in cloud based ERP solutions, 21st International Conference on Intelligent Engineering Systems, Larnaca, Cyprus, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. W. Krueger, Software Reuse, ACM Comput Surv, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 131–183, (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Kimberling, ERP Software Customization: The Ultimate Sin of Enterprise Software?, Panorama Consulting Solutions, [Online]. Available: http://panorama-consulting.com/erp-software-customization-the-ultimate-sin-of-enterprise-software/, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- C. J. . Stefanou, The Selection Process of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems, AMCIS 2000 Proceedings, Long Beach, pp. 988–991., (2000) [Google Scholar]
- C. D. Avram, R. D. Zota, L. Ciovica, Developing an ERP Strategy Based On the IT Solution Life Cycle, Econ. Inform., vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 26–41, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- X. B. Illa, X. Franch, J. A. Pastor, Formalizing ERP Selection Criteria, Proceedings of the 10th International Workshop on Software Specification and Design, Washington, DC, USA, pp. 115, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- E. Bernroider, S. Koch, Differences in Characteristics of the ERP System Selection Process Between Small or Medium and Large Organizations, AMCIS 2000 Proceedings, pp. 1022–1028, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- E. Bernroider, S. Koch, ERP selection process in midsize and large organizations, Bus. Process Manag. J., vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 251–257, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Tasnawijitwong, T. Samanchuen, Open source ERP selection for small and medium enterprises by using analytic hierarchy process, 5th International Conference on Business and Industrial Research (ICBIR), Bangkok, pp. 382–386 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Silva, J. J. Gonçalves, J. A. Fernandes, M. M. Cunha, Criteria for ERP selection using an AHP approach, 8th Iberian Conference on Information Systems and Technologies (CISTI), Lisboa, Portugal, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kähkönen, K. Smolander, ERP Integration – A Systematic Mapping Study, 14th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems-ICEIS, France, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Boza, L. Cuenca, R. Poler, Z. Michaelides, The interoperability force in the ERP field, Enterp. Inf. Syst., vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 257–278, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Andročec, R. Picek, M. Mijač, The ontologically based model for the integration of the IoT and Cloud ERP service, Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Cloud Computing and Services Science, Funchal, Madeira, Portugal, pp. 481–488, (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.