MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 292, 201923rd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 September 2019|
- * * * - White Paper on Transport, Directorate General for Mobility and Transport, EC, ISBN 978-92-79-18270-9, European Union, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Neveen Shlayan, K. Ozbay, A. Kurcku – Exploring pedestrian Bluetooth and WiFi detection at public transportation terminals, 2016 IEEE 19th International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC), Windsor Oceanico Hotel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, November 1-4, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- N. Abedi, A. Bhaskar, E. Chung – Bluetooth and Wi-Fi MAC Address Based Crowd Data Collection and Monitoring: Benefits, Challenges and Enhancement. Australasian Transport Research Forum 2013 Proceedings, Brisbane, Australia, 2 - 4 October 2013 [Google Scholar]
- N. Abedi, A. Bhaskar, E.Chung – Bluetooth and Wi-Fi MAC Address Based Crowd Data Collection and Monitoring: Benefits, Challenges and Enhancement. 36th Australasian Transport Research Forum (ATRF), At Brisbane, Australia, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- A. Lesani, S. Jackson, L.M. Moreno – Towards a WIFI-Bluetooth system for traffic monitoring in different transportation facilities. Presentation, Dept. of Civil Engineering, McGill University [Google Scholar]
- Y. Malinovskiy, N. Saunier and Y. Wang, Pedestrian travel analysis using static bluetooth sensors. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, vol. 2299, p.137 -149, 2012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.