MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 292, 201923rd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 September 2019|
- D.Michel, A.Zidna, Interval-krawczyk approach for solving nonlinear equations systems in B-spline form, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 359, pp. 455-465 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.Liu, A framework of verified eigenvalue bounds for self-adjoint diﬀerential operators, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 267, pp. 341-355 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.Xie, J. Liu, J. Zhang, X.Man, Evidence-Theory-Based Analysis for Structural-Acoustic Field with Epistemic Uncertainties, International Journal of Computational Methods, 14 (2) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.Alefeld, J.Herzberger, Introduction to Interval Computations (Academic Press, New York, 1983), 360 p. [Google Scholar]
- I.G.Burova, A.A.Vartanova, Interval Estimation of Polynomial Splines of the Fifth Order, Proceedings 2017 4th International Conference on Mathematics and Computers in Sciences and in Industry, MCSI 2017, pp. 293-297 (2018-January) [Google Scholar]
- I.G.Burova, Construction of trigonometric splines, Vestnik St. Petersburg University: Mathematics, 37 (2), pp. 6-11 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- I.G.Burova, On left integro-diﬀerential splines and Cauchy problem, International Journal of Mathematical Models and Methods in Applied Sciences, 9, pp. 683-690 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.