MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 292, 201923rd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 September 2019|
- Joel Iloke, “Suitability of the Early ITU Model in Parts of Cross River State Nigeria,” International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Applied Science (IJSEAS) – Volume-4, Issue-9, September 2018 [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Adegoke, David Siddle, S. O. Salami, “Vegetation attenuation and its dependence on foliage density,” European Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 1-7, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Theodor Tamir, “On radio-wave propagation in forest environments,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 15, Issue 6, pp. 806–817, Nov. 1967. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. L. Meeks, “VHF propagation over hilly, forested terrain,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 31, Issue 3, pp. 483–489, May 1983. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Karl Low, “UHF measurement of seasonal fieldstrength variations in forests,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 37, Issue 3, pp. 121-124, Aug 1988. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Tewari, S. Swarup, and M. N. Roy, “Radio wave propagation through rain forests of India,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 38, Issue 4, pp. 433–449, Apr. 1990. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. O. Al-Nuaimi and A. M. Hammoudeh, “Measurements and predictions of attenuation and scatter of microwave signals by trees,” IEE Proceedings.-Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, Vol. 141, No. 2, pp. 70-76, April 1994. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. C. R. Dal Bello, G. L. Siqueira, and H. L. Bertoni, “Theoretical analysis and measurement results of vegetation effects on path loss for mobile cellular communication systems,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 49, Issue 4, pp. 1285–1293, Jul. 2000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Hashim and S. Stavrou, “Measurements and modelling of wind influence on radiowave propagation through vegetation,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, Vol. 5, Issue 5, pp. 1055–1064, May 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu Song Meng, Yee Hui Lee, and Boon Chong Ng, “The effects of tropical weather on Radio-wave propagation over foliage channel,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 58, No. 8, pp. 4023-4030, Oct. 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. S. H. Al Salameh, and M. M. Qasaymeh, "Effects of Buildings and Trees on Satellite Mobile Communications," International Journal of Electronics, Vol. 91, pp. 611–623, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu Song Meng, Yee Hui Lee, and Boon Chong Ng, “Empirical near ground path loss modeling in a forest at VHF and UHF bands,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 57, No. 5, pp. 1461-1468, May 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. S. H. Al Salameh, "Vegetation attenuation combined with propagation models versus path loss measurements in forest areas,” World Symposium on Web Application and Networking- International Conference on Network Technologies and Communication Systems, March 22-24, 2014, pp. 120-124, Hammamet, Tunisia. [Google Scholar]
- Sogo Okamura and Tomohiro Oguchi, “Electromagnetic wave propagation in rain and polarization effects,” Proceedings of the Japan Academy, Series B, Vol. 86, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- M. S. H. Al Salameh, "Waves and Fields of Wireless Communications and Electricity: Health-Effects and Unconventional Utilizations,” Lap Publishing, printed in USA and in the UK, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- S. R. Saunder, and A. Aragon-Zavala, “Antennas and Propagation for Wireless Communication Systems,” 2nd Edition, John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, England, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Meng, Y. H. Lee, and B. C. Ng, "Study of propagation loss prediction in forest environment," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 17, 117–133, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Joshi, C.B. Dietrich Jr., C.R. Anderson, W.G. Newhall, W.A. Davis, J. Isaacs and G. Barnett, "Near-ground channel measurements over line-ofsight and forested paths,” IEE Proc.-Microw. Antennas Propag., Vol. 152, No. 6, December 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. C. Currie, E. E. Martin, F. B. Dyer, "Radar Foliage Penetration measurements at Millimeter Wavelengths,” ESS/GIT-A-1485-TR-4, Georgia, Atlanta GA, 31 Dec 1975. [Google Scholar]
- M. O. Al-Nuaimi and R. B. L. Stephens, “Measurements and prediction model optimization for signal attenuation in vegetation media at centimetre wave frequencies,” IEE Proc. Microw. Antennas Propag., Vol. 145, No. 3, pp. 201-206, June 1998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.