MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 292, 201923rd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Circuits and Systems|
|Published online||24 September 2019|
- Benachour, E. M. Berkouk, M.O. Mahmoudi, DTC-SVM control of induction machine fed by three level NPC matrix converter, 2016 8th Internat. Conf. on Modelling, Identification and Control (ICMIC), Algiers, 628-633, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Venugopal, Fuzzy logic based DTC for speed control of Matrix Converter fed Induction Motor, 2010 IEEE Internat. Conf. on Power and Energy, Kuala Lumpur, 753-758, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Mardani, M. Ardebili, DTC-SVM control strategy for induction machine based on indirect matrix converter in flywheel energy storage system, The 6th Power Electronics, Drive Systems & Technologies Conf. (PEDSTC 2015), Tehran, 352-357, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- N. Fazli, J. Siahbalaee, Direct torque control of a wind energy conversion system with permanent magnet synchronous generator and Matrix Converter, 2017 8th Power Electronics, Drive Systems & Technologies Conf. (PEDSTC), Mashhad, 2017, 166-171, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Sebtahmadi, H. Pirasteh, S.H. Aghay Kaboli, A. Radan, S. Mekhilef, A 12-Sector Space Vector Switching Scheme for Performance Improvement of Matrix-Converter-Based DTC of IM Drive, IEEE T. Power Electr., 30(7), 3804-3817 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Faraji, D. Arab Khaburi, A new approach to DTC-ISVM for induction motor drive system fed by indirect matrix converter, 2011 2nd Power Electronics, Drive Systems and Technologies Conference, Tehran, 367-372, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Davari, F. Montazeri, D. A. Khaburi, A comparative study of matrix converter based DTC with complete vectors application and an improved predictive torque control using two-level inverter, 2009 Internat. Conf. on Electrical and Electronics Engineering - ELECO 2009, Bursa, pp. I-410-I-414, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- T. Peng, M. Wen, Z. Li, Z. Xu, J. Yang, An improved DTC strategy for induction motors fed by direct matrix converter, Chinese Automation Congress (CAC), Wuhan,1766-1771, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Xiao, F. Rahman, A modified DTC for matrix converter drives using two switching configurations 2009 13th European Conf. on Power Electronics and Applications, Barcelona, 1-10, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Li, Simulation on Matrix Converter Fed Induction Motor DTC Drive System, Internat. Workshop on Intelligent Systems and App., 2009, Wuhan, 1-4, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- V. Faraji, M. Aghasi, D. A. Khaburi, M. J. Ghorbani, A modified DTC for induction motor drive system fed by Indirect Matrix Converter using Active Learning Method, 2nd Power Electronics, Drive Systems and Technologies Conf., Tehran, 356-361, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, L. Li, D. Dorrell, Y. Guo, Direct torque control with a modified switching table for a direct matrix converter based AC motor drive system, 2017 20th Internat. Conf. on Electrical Machines and Systems (ICEMS),Sydney, NSW, 1-6, (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.