MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 291, 20192019 The 3rd International Conference on Mechanical, System and Control Engineering (ICMSC 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- S. Unsakul, C. Sranpat, P. Chaisiriroj, and T. Leephakpreeda, CFD-based performance analysis and experimental investigation of design factors of vertical axis wind turbines under low wind speed conditions in Thailand”, J. Flow Control Meas. Visual., 5 (4), 86-98, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bruscam, R. Lanzafame, M. Messina, Design of a vertical-axis wind turbine: how the aspect ratio affects the turbine’s performance, Int. J. Energ. Environ. Eng., 5 (4), 333-340, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Marini, A. Massardo, A. Satta, Performance of vertical axis wind turbines with different shapes, J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerod., 39(1–3), 83-93, (1992). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Schubel, R.J. Crossley, Wind turbine blade design, Energies, 5, 3425–3449, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Rezaeiha, H. Montazeri, B. Blocken, Towards optimal aerodynamic design of vertical axis wind turbines: impact of solidity and number of blades, Energy, 165, 1129–1148, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M.M.A. Bhutta, N. Hayat, A.U. Farooq, Z. Ali, Sh.R. Jamil, Z. Hussain, (2012), Vertical axis wind turbine – A review of various configurations and design [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.