MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 291, 20192019 The 3rd International Conference on Mechanical, System and Control Engineering (ICMSC 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- K. Al-Hajjaji, M. Ezzin, H. Khamdan, and A.E. Hassani. Design, development and evaluation of a UAV to study air quality in Qatar. College of Engineering, Qatar University(2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Park, H.H. Jeong, J.S. Kim, and C.U. Choi. Development of open source-based automatic shooting and processing UAV imagery for orthoimage using smart camera UAV. The International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, XLI-B7: 941-944 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- http://ardupilot.org/dev/docs/raspberry-pi-via-mavlink.html [Google Scholar]
- S. Mahmoud, and N. Mohamed. Collaborative uavs cloud. 2014 International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems (ICUAS). pp. 365-373 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mahmoud, N. Mohamed, and J. Al-Jaroodi. Integrating UAVs into the cloud using the concept of the Web of Things. Journal of Robotics. Vol 2015 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Honh, and D. Shi. A control system architecture with cloud platform for multi-UAV surveillance. 2018 IEEE (SmartWorld /SCALCOM /UIC /ATC / CBDCom / IOP/SCI) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Perkins, L. Dressel, S. Lo, T. Reid, K. Gunning, and P. Enge. Demonstration of UAV-based GPS jammer localization during a live interference exercise. Proceedings of the 29th International Technical Meeting of The Satellite Division of the Institute of Navigation (ION GNSS). pp. 3094-3106 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Pratyusha, and V.P.S. Naidu. Geo-fencing for unmanned aerial vehicle. International Journal of Computer Applications National Conference Electronics, Signals, Communication and Optimization (NCESCO 2015). pp. 0975-8887 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Biradar. Wind estimation and effects of wind on waypoint navigation of UAVs (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. Schiano, J. Alonso-Mora, K. Rudin, P. Beardsley, R. Siegwart, and B. Siciliano. Towards estimation and correction of wind effects on a quadrotor UAV. International Micro Aerial Vehicle Conference (IMAV). pp. 12-15 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Perez, I. Maza, F. Caballero, D. Scarlatti, E. Casado, and A. Ollero. A ground control station for a multi-UAV surveillance system. Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems. 69, pp. 119–130 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Dong, B.M. Chen, G. Cai, and K. Peng. Development of a Real-time onboard and ground station software system for a UAV helicopter. Journal of Aerospace Computing, Information and Communication. 4, pp. 933–955 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Zhang, X. Lei, Y. Niu, and D. Zhang. Architecture design and performance analysis of supervisory control system of multiple UAVs. Defense Science Journal. 65(2), pp. 93-98 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.T. San, S.J. Mun, Y.H. Choe, and Y.S. Chang. UAV delivery monitoring system. Asia Conference on Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (ACMAE 2017). 151 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- http://python.dronekit.io/ [Google Scholar]
- https://medium.com/iotforall/6-things-you-didnt-know-about-gps-efb37e83bd02 [Google Scholar]
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Point_in_polygon#Ray_casting_algorithm [Google Scholar]
- http://python.dronekit.io/develop/sitl_setup.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.