MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||Training Workforce Skills in Digitalization Era of Factory of the Future|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- J. Hase, The Role of IoT in your Digital Transformation Journey, unlimit – A Reliance Group Company (2018), https://dta.tmforum.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/2.-2018-11-14-The-Role-of-IoT-Unlimit.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Factory of the Future, White Paper, IEC, http://www.iec.ch/whitepaper/futurefactory/, accessed on January 3rd (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Maw, 5 Future Jobs that Could Solve the Manufacturing Skills Gap (2017), https://www.engineering.com/AdvancedManufacturing/ArticleID/15520/5-Future-Jobs-that-Could-Solve-the-Manufacturing-Skills-Gap.aspx [Google Scholar]
- M. Xu, M. David, H. Kim (2018), The Fourth Industrial Revolution: Opportunities and Challenges. International Journal of Financial Research. 9. 90.10.5430/ijfr.v9n2p90. [Google Scholar]
- M. Duranton, K. De Bosschere, C. Gamrat, J. Maebe, H. Munk, O. Zendra, Duranton, M. The HiPEAC Vision 2017. Available online: https://www.hipeac.net/vision/2017/ (accessed on December 31st 2018). [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Upskilling European Industry: New operational tools wanted, http://ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?catId=1224, accessed on February 11th, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Robots and the Workplace of the Future, A positioning paper by the International Federation of Robotics (IFR) (2018), Frankfurt, Germany, https://ifr.org/downloads/papers/IFR_Robots_and_the_Workplace_of_the_Future_Positioning_Paper.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M. Bayern, 56% of employees lack digital skills needed for future jobs, Digital Transformation (2019), TechRepublic, https://www.techrepublic.com/article/56-of-employees-lack-digital-skills-needed-for-future-jobs/, accessed on March 4th (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Duranton, K. De Bosschere, B. Coppens, C. Gamrat, M. Gray, H. Munk, E. Ozer, T. Vardanega, O. Zendra, HiPEAC Vision 2019: the future of computing, Available online: https://www.hipeac.net/vision/#/ (accessed on March 15th 2019). [Google Scholar]
- D. McCafferty, Why Your Employees May Be Looking for a New Job, ACM Career News (2017), http://www.cioinsight.com/it-management/careers/slideshows/why-your-employees-may-be-looking-for-a-new-job.html, accessed June 6th 2017. [Google Scholar]
- M. Bayern, AI skills reign supreme in the fastest-growing jobs of the year, CXO (2018), TechRepublic, https://www.techrepublic.com/article/the-top-5-ai-jobs-for-2019/, accessed on March 4th (2018) [Google Scholar]
- How AI Builds a Better Manufacturing Process, FORBES INSIGHTS (2018), https://www.forbes.com/sites/insights-intelai/2018/07/17/how-ai-builds-a-better-manufacturing-process/#5b3cba7b1e84, accessed on March 1st (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Gehrke, T. Kühn, Arno, D. Rule, P. Moore, C. Bellmann, S. Siemes, D. Dawood, L. Singh, J. Kulik, M. Standley, (2015). Industry 4.0 - A Discussion of Qualifications and Skills in the Factory of the Future: A German and American Perspective, Hanover Conference, Germany, VDI Verein Deutscher Ingenieure e.V. / ASME. [Google Scholar]
- A. Benešová, J. Tupa. Requirements for education and qualification of people in Industry 4.0. Procedia Manufacturing, 11, 2195-2202 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Schleicher, The future of education and skills Education 2030, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), https://www.oecd.org/education/2030/E2030%20Position%20Paper%20(05.04.2018).pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.