MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Safety and Health at Work|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- G. Băbuț, I. Matei, Models and methods of forecasting methane emissions (INID Bucureţti, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- D. Cioclea, C. Tomescu, et all., Establish the risks and measures required to conduct business in security during the execution of works on the Transylvania motorway alignment, Mureş County”, Contract 5797/02.05. 2018, INCD-INSEMEX Petroşani. [Google Scholar]
- C. Lupu, C. Tomescu, et all., Coal Exploitation in a Mechanized Coal Face in the Condition of Unexpected occurrence of Methane – case study at Livezeni Mine – Romania – International Symposium “Safety and Health at Work” - 5th Edition, (Sinaia-Romania, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Prodan, C. Tomescu, et all., Determination of explosive parameters specific to air-flammable mixtures, under pre-established initial conditions, for the purpose of explosive event, INSEMEX Study 2012 PN 07-45-03-10. [Google Scholar]
- C. Tomescu, Research on increasing security in the recovery and enhancement methane in the carboniferous area of the Jiu Valley, The Thesis Doctorate, University of Petrosani. [Google Scholar]
- C. Tomescu, A. Matei, et all., Measurements made in the field on the motorway Transilvania, Monthly Technical Reports (May-June 2018), INCD-INSEMEX Petrosani. [Google Scholar]
- Al. Volta, Lettere del Signor Don Alessandro Volta ... Sull’ Aria Inflammabile Nativa delle Paludi [Letters of Signor Don Alessandro Volta ... on the flammable native air of the marshes], Milan, Italy: Giuseppe Marelli (1777) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.