MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- M. Lazăr, F. Faur, E. Dunca, D.I. Ciolea, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, 11, 7 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Bao, X. Han, J. Chen, W. Zhang, J. Zhan, X. Sun, M. Chen, Engineering Geology, 253 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lazăr, I.M. Nyari, F. Faur, Carpathian Journal of Earth and Environmental Sciences, 10, 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Rotunjanu, Slope stability (in Romanian), (Infomin PH Deva, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lazăr, F. Faur, Stability and arrangement of slopes. Examples of calculation(in Romanian) (Universitas PH Petroşani, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lazăr, Project no. 904/5/2006 – Deposition of sterile rocks in the waste dumps of Ruget quarry in correlation with the determination of the surfaces to be expropriated (in Romanian) (S.C. Tehnomin S.R.L, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. Fodor, Exploitation of deposits of mineral substances and useful rocks in quarries (in Romanian), (AGIR PH Bucharest, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- L.W. Abramson, T.S. Lee, S. Sharma, G.M. Boyce, Slope Stability and Stabilization Methods (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- V. Arad, M. Lazăr, I. Rotunjanu, et al., Expertise report in the field of geology-hydrology - soil dynamics regarding landslides in Poiana Seciuri area, Bustuchin commune (in Romanian) (University of Petrosani, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lazăr, Rehabilitation of degraded terrains (in Romanian) (Universitas PH Petroşani, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Pashkevich, Classification and Environmental Impact of Mine Dumps, in J. Bech, C. Bini, M. Pashkevich, Assessment, Restoration and Reclamation of Mining Influenced Soils (Academic Press, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.