MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Engineering in Oil and Gas Field|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- S. Promkotra, Advanced Materials Research, 746 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Whitson, M.R. Brule, Richardson, Phase Behavior, 20, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ahmed, Contributions in Petroleum Geology and Engineering, Hydrocarbon Phase Behavior, (Gulf Publishing Company, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- C. Eparu, S. Neacşu, E.M. Ionescu, M. Albulescu, A. Prundurel, Revista de Chimie, 5, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Osiadacz, Simulation and Analysis of Gas Networks, (Gulf Publishing, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- C. Eparu, R. Rădulescu, D. Stoica, Ovidius University Annals of Chemistry, 2, 83 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Neacşu, C. Eparu, A. Prundurel, EEM Journal, 17 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Michelsen, Equilibria, 4 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- S. Pelin, F. Minescu, S. Neacsu, C. Eparu, COFRET’16, Considerations on the thermodynamic stability of hydrocarbon mixtures, (Bucharest, Romania, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Neacsu, S. Suditu, C. Popescu, EDU ‘10, Educational Software for the Calculation of Thermodynamic Values of Real Gases for the Training of Engineering Students in Romania, (Iwate Prefectural University, Japan, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Neacşu, Thermodynamics and Thermal Machines(Printeh Publishing House, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. Eparu, S. Neacşu, D. Stoica, The use of numerical simulators to determine the daily balance of the natural gas distribution network, (IBIMA Publishing, JEERBE, 2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.