MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics and Robotics|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- S. Liu, Y. C. Shin, Materials and Design, 164 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zhang, Y. Yang, D. Wang, Z. Xiao, C. Song, Ch. Weng, Materials Science & Engineering A, 736 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Liang, Z. Sun, W. Zhang, S. Wu, H. Chang, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 782 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. J. Wallya, A. M. Haquee, A. Feteiraf, F. Claeyssensa, R. Goodalla, G. C. Reillya, Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials, 90 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. Ligaj, R. Sołtysiak, (Polish Maritime Research), 23 2016 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Ligaj, G. Szala, Materials Science Forum, Fatigue Failure and Fracture Mechanics, 726, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Herzog, V. Seyda, E.Wycisk, C. Emmelmann, Acta Materialia, 117 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Mercelis, J.P. Kruth, Rapid Prototyping Journal, 12 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.