MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics and Robotics|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- UIC leaflet 540: Brakes - Air Brakes for freight trains and passenger trains, 5th edition (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. Pugi, D. Fioravanti & L. Rindi, 12th IFToMM World Congress (2007) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cruceanu, Train Braking (Xavier Perpinya InTech), 29-74 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Pugi, M. Malavezzi, S. Papini, G. Vellori, J. of Modern Trans. 21, 247–257 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Cole Longitudinal train dynamics(Taylor & Francis Grup), (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. Pugi, M. Malavezzi, B. Allotta, L. Banchi, P. Presciani, Proc. IMechE 218, F: J. Rail and Rapid Transit (2004) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cruceanu, C.I. Crăciun, I.C. Cruceanu, 87, 3-33 Springer Int (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Crăciun, M. Dumitriu, Appl. Mech. Mater., 809-810 6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.