MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||CAD-CAM and Virtual Engineering|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- FT. Cheng, DB. Perng, International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics 25, 171-185 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Di Roma, Design J, 20:sup1, 2689-2699 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.K.W. Wan, K.-L. Yick, W.W.M. Yu, Measurement, 99, 134-144 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Telfer, J. Woodgate, J Foot Ankle Res. 2010, 3–19 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Shi, S. Yi, S. Xiong, Z. Jiang, Proceedings of the Second International Joint Conference on Computational Sciences and Optimization, 1, 957–960 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CP. Witana, J. Zhao, S. Xiong, R.S. Goonetilleke, Int J Ind Ergon. 36(9), 789–807 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ISO/ASTM 52900:2015, Additive manufacturing – General principles – Terminology [Google Scholar]
- D. Popescu, A. Zapciu, C. Amza, F. Baciu, R. Marinescu, Polym Test. 69, 157–166 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.