MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Advanced Manufacturing Technologies|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- L. Schwer, 6th Eur LS-DYNA (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Daoud & J. F. Chatelain & A. Bouzid, Int J Adv Manuf Technol, 81 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, Y. Song, H. Xiang, W. Zhong-gang, J. Cent. South Univ, 24 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shokry, JMEPEG, 26 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Rasaee, A. H. Mirzaei, Trans Indian Inst Met, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Buzyurkin, I. L. Gladkyb and E. I. Kraus, Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Huang, L. Gao, Y. Wang, and F. Wang, JMEPEG, 25 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ning, Y. Liang, The Int Journal of Adv Manufacturing Technology 97 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Cai, K. Wang, JMEPEG, 24 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.