MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Design, Manufacturing and Management of Technological Equipment and Systems|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- D. Shee, & Y. H. Wang, Comput Educ., 50, 894–905 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. F. Motiwalla, Comput Educ., 49(3), 581–596 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bielefield, L. Cheeseman, Technology and copyright law. New York: Neal-Schuman Publishers Inc, 141 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- D. E. Leidner, S. L. Jarvenpaa, MIS Quarterly, 19, 265-291 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Moore, Handbook of Distance Education (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Kipphan, Handbook of Print Media (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Teca-Print, The pad printing overview: pad printing, printing pads, plates, pad printing inks, adhesion und antistatic, Available at: https://teca-print.com/pdf_eng/Tampondruck verfahren/The_pad_printing_process_706-000-465.pdf (Accessed: 23rd February 2019) [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Congress, Office of Technology Assessment, Computerized manufacturing automation. DIANE Publishing. 48 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- K. L. Murdock, Autodesk 3Ds Max 2014 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.