MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20199th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2019 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Design, Manufacturing and Management of Technological Equipment and Systems|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- Material District, Smart Materials, Available at: https://materialdistrict.com/article/smart-materials-for-architecture/ Accessed: 20th February (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Day, Chem. Rev., 63 (1), 65–80. (1963) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Chowdhury, M. Joshi, B. S. Butola, Photochromic and Thermochromic Colorants in Textile Applications, 9 (1), 115 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Loomba, Allied Market Research, Available at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/smart-packaging-market Accessed: 23rd February 2019 [Google Scholar]
- B. Furht, Handbook of Augmented Reality (B. Furht, Ed.) New York, NY: Springer New York. pp: 3 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Annon, Amnet, Available at: http://www.weareamnet.com/2017/12/21/the-impact-of-augmented-reality-on-smart-packaging/ Accessed: 10th February 2019 [Google Scholar]
- ISO 7211-5:1984. Textiles: Woven fabrics - Construction - Methods of analysis Determination of linear density of yarn removed from the fabric [Google Scholar]
- ISO 1833-1:2006. Textiles: Quantitative chemical analysis Part 1: General principles of testing. [Google Scholar]
- ISO 3801:1977. Textiles: Woven fabrics - Determination of mass per unit length and mass per unit area [Google Scholar]
- ISO 7211-2:1984. Textiles: Woven fabrics - Construction - Methods of analysis Part 2: Determination of a number of threads per unit length [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.