MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2019Concrete Solutions 2019 – 7th International Conference on Concrete Repair
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- T.Y. Lin, N.H. Burns, Design of Prestressed Concrete Structures, ISBN 10: 0471018988 / ISBN 13: 9780471018988, Published by Wiley (1981) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Gambali, N.K. Shanagam, Creep of Concrete, IJEDR | 2, Issue 4 | ISSN: 2321-9939 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- EN 1992-1-1:2004 Eurocod 2: Design of concrete structures Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Mircea, Selecting Environmentally Compatible Materials for Priority Integration into the Design Process, 17th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM 2017, Vol. 17-62, Section Green Buildings, Technologies and Materials, Albena, Bulgaria, pp. 409-416. (2017) doi: 10.5593/sgem2017/62/S26.052 [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Ciplea, Costs Reduction in Civil Engineering Through Optimization Methods, The 2nd Review of Management and Economic Engineering Management Conference (RMEE), Management of Crisis or Crisis of Management, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, pp. 71-76. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Sucala, I.N. Sucala, S.A. Ciplea, Technologically Consolidation Fundations Using Insulation Method Based on the Construction, 17th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM 2017, Vol.17-14, Applied and Environmental Geophysics, Albena, Bulgaria, pp. 437-444. (2017) doi: 10.5593/sgem2017/14/S05.055 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.