MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2019Concrete Solutions 2019 – 7th International Conference on Concrete Repair
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Service Life Modelling|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- T.E. Stanton, “Expansion of concrete through reaction between cement and aggregate”. Engineering News-Record, No. SP-249-1 (1940). [Google Scholar]
- Meissner, H.S., Cracking in concrete due to expansive reaction between aggregate and high-alkali cement as evidenced in Parker Dam. Proceedings, Am. Concrete Inst., 57, pp.549–568, (1941) [Google Scholar]
- Lima, Mehdi, CFRP Strengthening of ASR Affected Concrete Piers of Railway Bridges. 9th International Conference on Bridge Maintenance, Safety and Management, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Bertolini, et al., Corrosion of Steel in Concrete, Wiley-VCH, pp.63–65 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- FHWA-HIF-13-019, pp 43 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Sibbick, C.L. Page, Threshold alkali contents for expansion of concretes containing British aggregates, Cement and Concrete Research, 22, pp.990–994 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.H.M Visser, R.B. Polder, Alkali Silica Reaction in concrete penetration of Alkalis, TNO Building and Construction Research Report 2000-BT-MK-R0207, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Buren, Reinforcement of Concrete Structures United States Patent, Original Filed 1967, Reissued 1973 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- W. G. Hime, Delayed Ettringite Formation – A concern for pre-cast concrete, PCI Journal July-August, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- M.D.A. Thomas, Delayed Ettringite Formation in Concrete. Recent Developments and Future directions, Report University of Toronto, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- FHWA/TX-06/0-4085-1, Alkali-Silica Reaction and Delayed Ettringite Formation in Concrete A Literature Review, (July 2001, Rev. February 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hafiz, T. Schumacher, Monitoring of Stresses in Concrete Using Ultrasonic Coda Wave Comparison Technique, Journal of Nondestructive Evaluation, 37, pp.73, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Niederleithinger, J. Wolf, F. Mielentz, H. Wiggenhauser, S. Pirskawetz, Ultrasonic Transducers for Active and Passive Concrete Monitoring, Sensors 2015, 15(5), 9756–9772 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Legland, Y. Zhang, O. Abraham, O. Durand, V. Tournat, Evaluation of crack status in a meter-size concrete structure using the ultrasonic nonlinear coda wave interferometry, J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 142, pp. 2233–2241 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Planes, E. Larose, A review of Ultrasonic Coda Wave Interferometry in concrete, CEM Concrete Research (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Schurr, J.Y. Kim, K.G. Sabra, L.J. Jacobs, Monitoring damage in concrete using diffuse ultrasonic coda wave interferometry, In: AIP Conference Proceedings. pp. 1283–1290 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Mc Cormick, J. Lord, Digital Image Correlation, Materials Today, 10 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Sims, A. Poole, Alkali-aggregate Reaction in Concrete A World Review, CRC Press, pp.246–248 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.