MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2019Concrete Solutions 2019 – 7th International Conference on Concrete Repair
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- NACE International, Impressed Current Cathodic Protection of Reinforcing Steel in Atmospherically Exposed Concrete Structures. SP0290-2007 (formerly RP0290)] (2007) [Google Scholar]
- The European International Standard, Cathodic Protection of Steel in Concrete. ISO 12696:2016] (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Standards Australia, AS 2832.5 – 2008, Cathodic Protection of Metals, Part 5: Steel in Concrete Structures (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Cheaitani, Review of cathodic protection systems for concrete structures in Australia, lessons learnt and future directions. Australian Corrosion Association Conference, Adelaide, Australia (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Godson, M. Polos, H. Mansour. Cold Tea Bridge (B01366) – A case study on the remediation of a bridge structure using hybrid CP system. 8th Australian small bridges conference, Gold Coast, Australia, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Honeyfield, A. Cheaitani. Review of the cathodic protection system for wharves 4 & 5 at Port of Brisbane after 15 years of operation. Australasian Corrosion Association Auckland, New Zealand (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Cheytani, Grout Acidification of ribbon anode in impressed current cathodic protection systems in concrete, MPhil Thesis UNSW, Australia (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.